Spicy Seasoned Chicken Breast Wrapped in Parma Ham
5 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
5 thin slices Parma ham
100g chopped tomato
1/2 glass red wine
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 small onion chopped
2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
I tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1 teaspoon crushed chilli
1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
Salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix the lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, crushed chilli, rosemary, salt and pepper then add chicken breasts.
- Marinate in the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Wrap each breast with a slice of Parma ham, and arrange in an oven proof dish.
- Heat the oil then add the garlic and onion. When the onion is cooked add chopped tomato and wine. Let the sauce thicken.
- Check the seasoning, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake in a hot oven (180c) for 30 minutes.
Serve with boiled rice…
© Ajith Perera. All rights reserved.