Fish Pie with Butternut Mash
- 250 g fish (boneless)
- 125 g small shrimps (remove head and clean)
- 250 g butternut mash
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons of low fat creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 celery stick (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 50 g parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Season the fish and boil for about 15 minutes, then remove skin and bones.
- Heat the oil in a pan add garlic, onion and celery then shrimps. After 7 minutes remove from the heat and add fish, cream, lemon juice and check the seasoning.
- Put the mixture into a pie dish.
- In a separate bowl mix the mash with parsley, butter and seasoning. Spread onto the fish mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven, 180′ for 20 minutes.
I use very healthy ingredients for this fish pie and a simple cooking method.
© Ajith Perera. All rights reserved.
Wow it’s a great dish, which I like to have it for my dinner
Thank you so much.